- 2020 Virtual selling Launching of a new studio to improve the production of video clips and virtual conferences.
- 2014 Continuity Freeman Signature welcomes a second generation of shareholders with the arrival of Anaïs Labrecque.
- 2012 Acquisition In December of 2012, Freeman Signature announced its continued expansion as it is merging with Alimentation Impact in Quebec.
- 2010 National Platform In March of 2010 the company purchased the foodservice assets of Acosta Canada. In doing so it became the singular national selling solution in the country under one ownership and with offices and personnel in every market coast to coast announcing its new corporate identity and image : Freeman Signature.
- 2001 Foodservice Focus In 2001 Serge Labrecque acquired the company outright. The decision was then made to divest of its retail and drug division and focus solely on foodservice… the company’s core strength.
- 1928 The Beginning Founded by James Lloyd Freeman 90 years ago, the company saw opportunity in providing consumers with brand choices that were not available at the time. Brands such as SOS scrubbing pads, Kellogg’s cereals and Carnation Milk were identified and made available to the general public.