CANADA’S FIRST AND ONLY TRUE NATIONAL FOODSERVICE FOCUSED SALES AND MARKETING AGENCY
• Technology driven,
• Partnered with industry leading clients
• Strategically aligned with core distributors
• Engaged with Key Business Operators
We offer complete in house national services to our business partners.
At Freeman Signature we offer all our valued partners a full menu of services and products delivered with flawless execution and efficiency. We are committed to providing a customized solution that will meet the needs of our partners. Some of our services and products include:
Customized proprietary CRM (SignatureLink)
Customized ordering software (COSLink)
Cloud shared drives (CloudLink)
Client Work Withs
Joining product specialists with customer specialists
Trade Show Management
Innovative displays and creating customer engagement and interest in our client’s products in order to obtain leads and follow ups.
Sales & Marketing Insights Analysis
Collecting, managing and analyzing data to develop deep customer understanding
Ongoing training sessions & sharing of resources
National Tender Management
Full time dedicated inside sale representative
Business Planning Sessions
Quarterly business planning sessions
National Administrative Services
Offering Complete National Administrative services- including customer services, invoicing, trade spend management, trade announcements, pricing, contracts, etc.
Leverage existing relationships with our key operators and distributor partners to uncover and initiate opportunities to increase sales
* Our proprietary customer relationship management tool allows for real time information at your fingertips. SignatureLINK is a centralized system that ensures efficient management of resources and captures all activities in the sales process. It allows us to drill down to the unique nature and make up of every operator and ensure we are providing the best solutions available. Please contact us for a demonstration.
- 1928Founded by James Lloyd Freeman 90 years ago, the company saw opportunity in providing consumers with brand choices that were not available at the time. Brands such as SOS scrubbing pads, Kellogg’s cereals and Carnation Milk were identified and made available to the general public.
- 1962In 1962 the company was bought by Rolland St Charles and continued to flourish, turning its attention to specialize in the food brokerage business and ultimately becoming a major player in the industry.
- 1994In 1994 the acquisition of Clouston ( TCA ) was completed resulting in significant growth and positioned the company as a leader in the foodservice sector. A group of senior executives assumed ownership in 1998 during which time massive consolidation was taking place across North America.
- 2001In 2001 Serge Labrecque acquired the company outright. The decision was then made to divest of its retail and drug division and focus solely on foodservice…the company’s core strength.
- 2010In March of 2010 the company purchased the foodservice assets of Acosta Canada. In doing so it becomes the singular national selling solution in the country under one ownership and with offices and personnel in every market coast to coast.
- 2010October 12, 2010 the company announced its new corporate identity and image and is renamed Freeman Signature.
- 2011Freeman Signature amalgamates all information under one selling platform. National Administrative Team.
- 2012In December of 2012, Freeman Signature announces its continued expansion as it is merging with Alimentation Impact in Quebec.
- 2014Freeman Signature welcomes a second generation of shareholders with the arrival of Anaïs Labrecque.
- 2015Dedicated Healthcare Specialists & Tender Team.
- 2016National Culinary team / 3 National Red Seal Chefs & National Culinary Innovation Specialist
- 2018National Marketing Trade Manager – Regional and National Multi-Unit Focus
PRESIDENT – PARTNER
VP NATIONAL SALES
VP STRATEGIC ALLIANCES
VP FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION – PARTNER
VP REGIONAL SALES – PARTNER
VP CHAIN DEVELOPMENT – PARTNER
PAUL VAN DOESBURG
Food insecurity is a scourge that affects many Quebecers. As a member of Food Banks Québec, Moisson Rive-Sud is the main food bank in the Montérégie, covering a territory of nine RCMs (Regional County Municipality). We support daily community-based organizations that need food assistance. Today we cannot remain insensitive to this reality because the face of hunger is very different and it might surprise you. Donating to Moisson Rive-Sud is to support a network of community organizations in Montérégie that works against hunger!
Friends of We Care is a network of 80 members / sponsor organizations from the foodservice and hospitality industry united by a common desire to care. Manufacturers, distributors, operators and brokers as well as cold storage, management and marketing companies lend their hands and their hearts to help send Canadian children with physical disabilities to specialized summer camps. Over the past 26 years, we’ve raised more than thirteen million dollars to send over 30,000 children to camp. Each year we raise one million dollars to provide complete funding for 500 kids to attend camp (that’s 5000 days at camp every summer). What that adds up to is a whole lot of fun!
The Quebec Foundation for the Blind assists people who live with a visual deficiency and have many real and pressing needs. Its mandate is to aid the blind and partially sighted by providing counselling and helping them lead the most autonomous and active lifestyle possible, whether it’s in terms of housing, recreational activities or community life. Besides providing the visually impaired with the necessary tools to enable them to live as independently as possible, the Foundation also helps them organize their daily routines and lessens their isolation.
The foundation wants to give researchers and doctors the tools they need to get things done. They must be allowed to concentrate their energies and knowledge on the one and only purpose of healing these children.
Canada’s first and only true national foodservice focused sales and marketing agency.